I offer a great depth of experience derived from extensive training and twenty five years of private practice. Every person and every situation is unique. I aim to help those under my care work through management possibilities in a friendly atmosphere of mutual respect.
The Mater and Genea are both close to the Harbour Bridge and both are world class. Genea (formerly known as Sydney IVF) is well known internationally. The Mater has recently opened a state of the art special care unit for babies. I am proud to be a consultant at these institutions.
I also have an interest in women’s health services in the Pacific region. I have helped the University of Papua New Guinea in the past and have been involved in shipping surplus medical equipment (for example ultrasound machines) to developing countries.
- Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery, University of Sydney
- Training RPA, Westmead and other Sydney and Melbourne teaching hospitals
- Postgraduate fellowships:
– University of Melbourne (obstetrics)
– United Kingdom (minimally invasive procedures)
- FRCOG, London
- FRANZCOG, Sydney
- Lead or co-author of 18 publications
- Vice President, Medical Benevolent Association NSW (2017-2020)
- Chairman, Division of Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Mater Hospital (2006-2010)
Life outside medicine includes time with my wife and three children, creative writing and bad golf.